“I’ve outgrown my list. They aren’t my ideal clients. “ - Stop casting them aside like they are nothing.

I’m feeling such sacred rage for my fellow sisters who do all the work, attend all the things, share your offerings, and love the shit out of you, and what they get in return is an energetic slap in the face because they are “no longer your ideal client.”

What the f*!

// You are not better than the people who take the time to read your emails, your blog posts, listen to your podcast, watch your videos, and sign up for every free experience you provide.
// You are not so far along in your life that you get to toss out people like they are trash.
// You are not so much more enlightened that you get to look down on those that do not get your concepts or speak your language.
// You are not sovereign when you separate yourself from those that don’t look like you, act like you, eat like you, vote like you, live like you, or have the same faith as you.

And then you call yourself a leader helping other womxn with soulful, feminine leadership? AAAAHHH.

Sisters, I lay down my sword and open my palms and with tears ask that we stop this madness. It creates competition, hierarchy, and separation.

And I get it. Everything out there tells us that if we desire to “grow” our business, we need to increase our prices, call in people who have the resources to pay, and build a community with people who get it. And so you convince yourself of all the reasons why those on your list are no longer of value, why you need to start again, and why energetically closing yourself off is the loving thing to do for yourself.

I call bullshit. I call it because I’ve done this before.

>>> What if we didn’t look elsewhere but we deepened our ability to hold a space for more? We can invite more womxn to enter our space and commune.
>>> What if we took the stand that we don’t leave a sister behind but that a sister has the right to leave and it’s her choice?
>>> What if we didn’t shift to speak, teach, offer only the things that we think will bring in more potential clients who can pay but rather we show up as ourselves and serve.
>>> What if we stopped being so exclusive and began to be inclusive - open to new ideas, thoughts, and feelings that are not our own so that we can stretch ourselves?
>>> What if we listened to our community and created options that felt like a sacred exchange in love, time, money, and experiences?

Your list is not a number.
Each and every number is connected to a name. That name is a human being who is a daughter, a mother, a sister, a divine soul. That person has feelings, aspirations, wounds, thoughts, and great gifts. And you know what - if you give them time, you give them space, you give them resources, you believe in them, and you trust their process - they will meet you as an equally powerful sister.

*** I am a spiritual business coach and I love working on business. And, I believe there is a different way to do things. The way I see business working is different than the “tried and true ways”, and the reason for these old ways is because everyone chooses to buy into it. Your purchasing power is the reason for the perpetuating cycle. If you say no to this way of doing business by supporting others who aren’t playing this game, then we break the cycle. When you show up as a business owner saying no to these old ways of working then you are disrupting the system.

I’ve picked up my sword again, will you pick up yours? It’s time to change the playing field.

Sister Rise Up
I challenge you to consider doing business differently. Let’s take old concepts and bring new life into them that is soulful, divinely feminine, relational, and supportive.

Join me for Sister Rise Up
A 90-day Business Accelerator
Begins June 10th
Enrollment ends June 7th.
Register Now

Sister Rise Up Business Accelerator is just that, a movement that causes your business to develop more quickly. This 90-day journey isn't about frantically getting shit done and placing pressure on you to focus on your business with hyper-speed. Rather, this is a sacred container where our collective energy creates inspiration which is the catalyst for personal healing, responsible action, aligned vision, and projects clarity.

No sister is left behind in this circle, we all RISE UP.

Group experience includes:

  • Weekly Intimate Sister Circles - best day + time will be decided as a group because your time matters

  • Monthly Business Jams - laser coaching from me, day + time will be confirmed after receiving input from the group

  • Motivation Monday - a weekly starting point for you and your work

  • Sacred Accountability - honoring your spiritual practice and business intentions weekly

  • Sacred 21-Day Business Practice - to help you hone in on areas that you deeply desire to grow into

  • Individual Support -coaching, guidance, information, and feedback tailored to you

Sora No

Sora Surya No is a transformative business coach, intuitive mentor, international retreat leader, inspirational speaker, fire igniter, heart whisperer, nomadic entrepreneur, and world traveler.

 

As the creator of the Intuitive Soul and Business Mapping™ and holder of worldwide Radiant Women's Circle Intensives, Sora blends formal education and real world experience with mystical transformation, ritualistic practices, inner reflection, and deepening community to help passionate entrepreneurs integrate feminine energy into their business so they can lead a life that is wild, free, and calm.


Sora’s unique approach brings her clients a resounding level of clarity around how they are being called upon to serve in the world, who their ideal customers are and how to reach them, ways to build a worldwide community that they can leverage for support and partnership, uncovering the fears stalling success and developing rituals for how to work through those blocks, practices for healing the whole self and not just their business, learning how they can use magic everyday for what they would like to create for themselves, how to ask and receive exactly what the Heart desires, and how to run a successful business from anywhere in the world.