It's that time of year. You are scouring online and in stores for special, sacred gifts to give your loved ones. I hope that includes a gift for yourself!
Here is a list of my favorite gifts. I invite you to keep the links to these sites for they are amazing presents to purchase all year long.
1. Wild Unknown - The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck and Guidebook (Official Keepsake Box Set)
Each of the seventy-eight cards in Krans’s Wild Unknown tarot deck is a work of art that explores the mysteries of the natural world and the animal kingdom. Hand drawn in her spare, minimalistic style, the striking images invite deep contemplation. Her Wild Unknown guidebook is also an extraordinary cult art object—a hand-lettered and fully illustrated primer that leads readers through shuffling and cutting the tarot, creating spreads, and interpretations of all seventy-eight individual cards.
2. 2017 My Word Goddess Readings by Amy Palko
This is an intuitive reading that hooks you up to your goddess of the year, which helps you to choose a word as your touchstone, your mantra, for the year. These readings are by far Amy’s most popular offering with many many women returning year after year to discover which goddess will be accompanying them throughout the coming year. I have been ordering my own Goddess Reading for 4 years now.
3. Sacred Cacao Medicine - Introducing a beautiful Asheville sister who magically creates the most gorgeous cacao elixirs perfect for ceremony.
4. Leggings - I LOVE leggings and wear beautiful bottoms that light me up about 90% of the time. If you would like to know which designer leggings I wear, head over to my shop page and you’ll find a list of my favorite companies.
5. A Handmade Holiday by my dear friend, Becca Piastrelli of The Dabblist
This is the best program and gift kit. If you desire to handcraft presents and infuse magic into them, I highly recommend this. The cart closes end of today!
6. The 2017 Create Your Shining Year In Biz + Life workbooks by Goddess Leonie Dawson
This is the best planner and goal workbook to tap into the magic of your new year in life and biz.
7. Illume Candles - my favorites are Balsam + Cedar and Winter White
8. We’Moon 2017 calendar - Sacred calendar for the new year
9. Round Circle Rugs - I love using these rugs for Sacred Circles
10. Escaping Stars - Meet one of our tribe sisters, Samantha Roberts. She creates custom mala necklaces and bracelets.
11. Wild Playground Market by Lola Medicine Keeper - Shamanic market for those who love being in the Wild Playground
12. Ms Moon Down to Earth: A Coloring Book of Art Created by another amazing Sacred Circle sister, Allison Carpenter
13. Sacred Circle LIVE training - gift yourself or another sister a 5-day women’s circle training in Asheville or Melbourne
I hope you enjoy my holiday gift list! May you stay in the sacred during this holiday season.