It’s the last week of 2015 and we’ve had an amazing journey together. Thank you for standing next to me, hips-to-hips, as we made miracles together. Currently you may be dreaming, collecting, and packing up for a new quest and I wonder if it will include sisterhood, magic, connection, leadership, courage, and devotion.
sisterhood ~ magic ~ connection ~ leadership ~ courage ~ devotion
float through my mind, dance in my heart, and enter my womb with resonance. The vibrations of the words penetrate my energetic body with hope and delight. It is for this reason that I have been quietly working on a magical project, the sole purpose of which is to invite women around the world to connect with each other on a deeper level at no cost. I look forward to sharing with you the birth of my creation in one week’s time.
Today I desire to provide you a list of some of my favorite books, tools, and sisters that helped me create a richly colorful year.
The Magic of Circle Books
Every month, the sisters in this year-long mentorship receive book recommendations. Here are a few of the books they have read:
- Code Red - Lisa Lister
- New Moon Astrology by Jan Spiller
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Change Me Prayers by Tosha Silver
- Tarot Handbook by Angeles Arrien
- Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
I am always open to connecting with new oracle and tarot decks. Here are two decks that I have been working closely with:
- Wild Kuan Yin Oracle by Alana Fairchild
- Wild Unknown Tarot 2nd Edition
Magical Yearly Guidance
Throughout the year I have a team of women that I lean on for support, guidance, knowledge, and sisterhood. Here are some that are near and dear to my heart:
The Tarot Lady - Theresa Reed
Goddess Guidance - Amy Palko
Spiritual Design Support - Elle North
Word Maven - Kristina Shands
Radiant Women’s Circle Doula - Carina Lyall
Embodiment Coach / Wild Free & Calm Retreat Doula - Ava Adinolfi
Energy Medicine Healer - Maria Kurylo
Life Coach Extraordinaire - Jeannine Yoder
Health & Energy Priestess - Ginny Muir
The Magic of 2016
Having such a valuable support system, and constantly being up to learning and deepening my connection with myself, gives me the opportunity to get clear around how I shall be of service in 2016.
Imagine if your year was full of magic, sisterhood, growing your business, and deepening your knowledge around the mysteries of circle. It would be an honor to be your guide on your path of a priestess, sorceress, medicine woman, and mystic.
Sacred Global Project
In one week, I shall be sharing a project that is currently being birth from so much love by myself and two team members. There is no cost, just an ask of your time and your devotion to circles. More information will be coming soon.
Save the Date - Saturday, February 6, 2016
Intuitive Business Coaching
There are only 3 additional spaces for high-level business coaching in the new year. It is a four month commitment and for sisters who are invested in going deep, taking intentional action, and showing up as gifted, soulful, feminine leaders. We map, we brainstorm, we organize, we create, we play, we work with magic, and we touch lives. Contact me at[email protected] for more information.
The Magic of Circle
This year-long mentorship that uniquely brings together the concept of a mastermind with women's circle training, magic school, energy work, leadership training, and sorceress school will be open for registration until the end of March. I am inviting 9 sisters who hear the calling to enter the circle. The women who are a soulful yes to this experience are sisters who desire to see their businesses grow with the support of myself and their coven of sisters. They become teachers in my courses, mentors and healers that I turn to, and transform their lives in magnificent and awe-inspiring ways. We are not only a tribe of women, we are a soul family. I am devoted to see you make great changes in the world. If you desire to apply you may go to www.themagicofcircle.com.
Sacred Circle 4-Week Emergence
This is a fun and engaging online course that gives us the opportunity to go deep very quickly. If you desire to learn more about the art of circles, then I invite you to sign up for the various Sacred 4-Week Emergences that will be offered throughout the year.
- January 2016 - SACRED CIRCLE: learn all you need to know about holding space and create your first women's circle in 30 days.
- January 2016 - SACRED ENERGY: Learn the magical powers of energy and how you can use it before, during and after circle.
- February 2016 - SACRED CEREMONY: Experience beautiful ceremonies such as a despacho, a cacao ceremony, a handfasting, and a blessingway so you can offer these sacred events as part of your service.
- March 2016 - SACRED ELEMENTS: Learn how to create rituals and circles based on the elements of Air, Water, Earth & Fire.
- April 2016 - SACRED DRUMMING & SINGING: Incorporate the medicine drum and songs into your circle experience.
- June 2016 - SACRED MOON: Understand the magic of the moon, women's menstrual cycles, and the rhythms of the year.
- Sept 2016 - SACRED MOVEMENT: Add choreographed dance and movement with your rituals and ceremonies in circle.
- October 2016 - SACRED MAGICAL TOOLS: Together we will craft our own magical medicine tools for circle.
Sacred Elements, Sacred Energy and Sacred Ceremony will be offered several times throughout the year.
Radiant Women’s Circle Intensives 3-day training in guiding women's circles
In an intimate and loving environment, I share my knowledge of circles with three different types of trainings this coming year. Elements, ceremony, and moon energy. These intensives are a great addition to the Sacred 4-Week Emergences. It gives you the opportunity to personally experience a circle, understand the importance of transitions, connect with some amazing sisters, and notice not only how I hold space but how I teach the material. I will be traveling to the following cities:
- Copenhagen, Denmark February 26 - 28: Elements March 4 - 6: Ceremony
- Asheville, North Carolina April 1 - 3: Moon & Energy
- Toronto, Canada May 20 - 22: Ceremony May 27 - 29: Moon & Energy
Wild, Free & Calm Retreat
July 23 - 30, 2016: Sacred Valley, Peru
Learn all about retreat planning while on retreat. You will first be guided through an online program where I share with you how to set up your successful retreat. When we are in Peru you will experience several sacred ceremonies, sit in circle, and learn about international retreats. Not only will you be ready to host a retreat, you will have healed, transformed, and connected with Pachamama. You may also add on a 3-day excursion to Machu Picchu after the retreat. There is only space for 12 women. www.wildfreecalm.com
January 7 - 14, 2017: Atitlan, Guatemala Connect with your wild, free & calm spirit on this retreat. We will sing, drum, belly dance, do yoga, sit in ceremonies, and connect with the Goddess of the Lake. Guatemala is one of my favorite places in the world and I cherish the two years I called Guate home. It is an honor to be returning with a small group of women. I will only be taking 7 women on this trip. It gives us a chance to dive deep into circle work and the divine feminine. More information will be coming in the next couple of months.
And finally, I am so excited to announce that Elle and I will be working on a new, fresh, sacred online home for magic, circle and sisterhood. This should be ready in a few months and based on how we've been working, I have no doubt www.sorasuryano.com is going to feel yummy and divine. I hope to share the on-going process. If you desire to look at the current state of my website, please head over to www.sorasuryano.com. Take a good look now for it will look and feel different very soon.