What is your word for the new year?
Have you mapped out 2016?
What do you desire to manifest?
What lessons have you learned?
What will you be investing in?
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Are you pretty much over seeing these words laid out in newsletters and all over social media? Sister, I totally get it and I believe there is magic to creating sacred space and feeling into it all. I have a personal way in which I envision and map and I thought you may desire to try it out. There is no program at the end of my share or an ask. This is simply my way of showing you that mapping, feeling, and creating intentions can feel exciting, spacious, MAGICAL, and sacred.
Before you watch the video make sure to have your journal, a pen, paper, and your calendar readily available.
- List out significant events and emotions by month starting with Jan 2015
- Capture the essence, the feeling, of each month
- Notice any patterns or cycles to your year
- Feel into what lessons you are fully ready to release
- Feel into what lessons you are carrying forward into the new year
- Based on the lessons you are carrying forward, what do you feel your intentions are for 2016
- Make a dream list of your 2016 desires
- Map out and plan for 2016