Hello sisters, I have been quiet on the email front with confidence that you are taking moments in your day to witness the magic that unfolds everyday. This is what I have been doing over the summer and I look forward to reconnecting and hearing from you all.
I was in Peru from July 14 - 27. It was a significant time for me as I took a seed of an idea and watched it grow to become The Wild Free & Calm Retreat.
A year ago...
My inner voice continuously whispered Peru within my heart. My ego told me that was ridiculous.
My inner voice expressed her desire to reconnect with the sacred land. My ego told me that Peru was a popular destination with unlimited retreat options so no one would feel called to go with me.
My inner voice demanded that I go and step through an initiation process and shouted, “Go big!” My ego whimpered and expressed a tender concern that no one would see my genius on this trip.
When I arrived in Peru I could not believe that my inspired action taken from an intuitive hit had become a reality. I was meeting nine exceptional soulful leaders and two powerful sister priestesses in Cusco and was to spend 8 days with them in circle, teaching them about energy work and retreat planning.
I learned so much in Peru at the Wild, Free & Calm retreat. I learned about myself, about retreat planning, and about the potency of this sacred land.
- Peru lives in the moment and does not comprehend time, for there is no time and space in this high vibrational vortex.
- A two-hour sweat lodge ceremony actually means you will be in Pachamama’s womb for five hours.
- The high elevation will affect some sisters while the heat will affect the rest.
- Hot water bottles are our comfort in the middle of the night when the cold chill sinks deep within our bones.
- Chewing coco leaves is a sacred ritual that uncovers exactly where you are in your spiritual practice and current state of mind.
- You may experience a flat tire during the hottest time of the day.
- You may have all of your champagne consumed by mysterious people.
- You may think you have a private bathroom only to discover that it’s actually public when the chef walks in on you.
- You may never stick to your beautifully planned schedule because time is not a concept with those who run the retreat center.
- Even through all these learnings you can have the most heart-blowing, successful retreat that once seemed unattainable.
- You will have your participants sharing their love and devotion to the group in ways that make you sink to your knees with gratitude.
- I know my shit.
- I have an ability to speak about magic in a way that is simple, clear, playful, and powerful.
- I can infuse magic into the dreaming and spellbinding of retreat planning.
- I have a gorgeous & organized logical brain that allows sisters to see the importance of having updated organizational documents and tools.
- I can surrender to the unknown and quickly re-arrange a schedule, an activity, and the energy level of a group.
- I am a soulful feminine leader and now ready to own it.
Sisters, I know that you too have learned so much this summer. What are you ready to brag about? Please share below with me what you have learned about yourself and get ready to expand after this powerful Blue Full Moon.
May you see magic & miracles in your life everyday while you live a life that is wild, free & calm. With love, Sora